Motivational Interviewing Training Options
As a recognized leader in the field of Motivational Interviewing, Jonnae Tillman creates tailored trainings that efficiently balance training best practices with staff availability and professional goals. Participants in her trainings learn practical skills that can be applied immediately.
Many people have seen Motivational Interviewing presentations or participated in a half- or one-day trainings. While a good introduction to the techniques and spirit of M.I., this level of training is only a start. Jonnae’s training gives professionals a thorough understanding of M.I. and teach skills that are meaningful, specific and measurable.
- Various Training Formats: Group discussions, lectures, video presentations, written reflections, integration opportunities, and practice sessions for small to large groups
- Group Options: Grand rounds and conference presentations, workshop facilitation, and all-staff or departmental meetings
- On-site and Off-site Learning: Preparatory reading, reflection and discussion can occur in advance. Jonnae’s in-person training focuses on practice, not just theory
- Flexible Sessions: 1, 2 or 3-day training sessions can be scheduled over a period of time, accommodating staff availability and allowing the learning to be absorbed and put into practice between sessions
- Feedback: Specific, measurable clinician feedback and/or formal coding provided on audio and video recordings.